- actually get data going back n forth between bluetooth in circuit and laptop bluetooth
- having trouble parsing multiple data sets
- debugged my arduino + processing code.
- i tried to upload my program to the arduino, but it kept telling me the programmer wasn't responding, even though all my settings were right. it was because i had my blueSMiRF powered up. once i unplugged it, the program uploaded normally.
- if device's BT connection is dropped, device should be set to 'disconnected'. status = disconnected
UPCOMING (after thurs)
- put software on cellphone for portability