- used hot glue to insulate board and bare threads. also used interfacing over components and their thread, to insulate from other components.
- i am getting a voltage reading of around 3v off my thread, but i can't even light up an LED with it.
- bootloader has stopped working in arduino.
- php script gets all screwy when i take less than 6 readings
- get test swatch to turn to clear.
- paint ink onto dress. cure it!!
- complete insulation
- add in other batteries
in the next iteration, the project will include these upgrades/features:
- eventually, get maxValue based on average hits from php (this value should be dynamic)
- if it is earlier than the 6th, the days will get all screwed up! build functionality that lets php know what to do if it's before the 6th.
- look at python... can detect which tower your phone is connected to!
- connects to network via cellphone
- make into a background app (like aim, etc)
- look for 'disconnected' over serial port. open up 2 terminal windows and monitor ports
- does temperature checking
- reset lastPing, so it doesn't go over 4 hours
- silkscreened designs
- more threads
- set up a web page where people can enter data in.
- find different things to monitor. maybe make a set of clothing items for different means (to raise awareness for different kinds of issues)
- fun applications??? music related?